Seeking a full time retail associate!
4-5 day/week, 32-40 hrs/week. Candidate should have a customer clientele following who knows how to really sell and represent the best designer clothes and accessories in the luxury retail market. Mona Moore fosters a tight, connected team. Positivity, collaboration, and reliability are key. So is a commitment to helping a small business grow to its full potential. This means knowing how to get, keep, and grow customer relationships. Mona Moore is looking for someone who can bring our cutting edge business to the top of our industry. Our business is active in bricks-and-mortar as well as online and in social media. Ability to mine all selling opportunities is a must as well as ability to provide a complete and thorough full-service retail experience. Personal touch combined with use of all digital platforms is fundamental to the growth and success of our company.
- Must have a minimum two years luxury retail experience
- Must be able to set and meet personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Must possess a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must possess a positive, professional, and energetic attitude
- Must be team oriented and sales driven
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must possess a personal client book, area contacts, and the ability to build brand awareness
- Must be responsible and able to work as a team
This is a long-term position with potential to advance only for those who are willing to contribute fully to retail operation, sales, and business development. This is a challenging and rewarding position for the right candidate. As a small business there is opportunity to directly improve and grow with a team around you. Success in this position requires a desire to learn and grow intellectually, personally, and creatively on a daily basis. Please do not apply if you are not confident about your abilities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume to apply.